ok, i shall tell u more about my school life... my class is very 'lively' cause pple always scream, shout and run around... lol. i also made lots of new friends too. academically, im doing quite ok lar... although i failed my first ting xie cause i forgot to learn the words... i shant tell u my marks cause u will definately laugh at me.(those who know my marks, pls do not tell anyone) i like all my teachers except for chinese and english teachers. lol maybe its because my languages arent good. lol. i am currently having swimming as my P.E. category and im not exactly enjoying it. haha. and my cca is NPCC if u dont know... (not very happy)
im in buckley house and i went for my house day today. buckley's house colour is green and our theme this year is 'the green reapers' (from grim reapers) and our slogan is "Your time is up!"(for other houses) lol. we played some games today. game 1:we stepped on other pple's balloon tied to their shoes, the eam with the highest no. of balloons left wins. game 2:played waterbombs! yay! i didnt get wet! game 3: hav to run across the astro-turve(isit spelt like this?) , a type of special ground, without getting caught by a senior. there was not enough time, so i didnt get to play... they gave us (pple from buckley) a can of 7-up and a packet of twisties(chicken flavour) for free! (its because we r bucklians and also because the food packet and drink can is green) lol.
but i stayed in school till 6.30pm for NPCC today... so tiring...but still blogging, lol. although i just saw all of my friends at rosyth, but i dunno y i still miss all of u... lol. i hope all of u r having a good time at ur sec schools!
Jim Tan signs off.
10:00 PM