Yesterday, I went to sher yin's house to do our science project. We were doing the project halfway through when it was time for lunch, so he told me to go and eat while he saved our work on the comp. We ate spaghetti for lunch, then we went back to work on the project. However... we couldnt find our file in the comp!!! then sher yin told me that he didnt switch off the comp properly and it may be because of that. I was like... "so y didnt u switch it off properly?!" but I still forgave him. We redid everything and there wasnt any time to do more as I had to leave for bishan to meet up with jack and darren.
When I reached his house, we played this comp game called "LOTF: battle for middle earth 2" (I think...) then darrens dad sent us to east coast park for the gathering! (I just remembered this card game called "magic the gathering", then our gathering is..." 601 the gathering" lol) The gathering was nice, eating, playing ball games and talking (both important and crap). However, it wasnt very fun. No offense yee shing, but u could hav planned it better, although u did well, so I dun blame u. We also spoke to mrs ng. lol. and she took a photo of us. (=D) in the end, my bro and I had to leave early because our parents came so early, at around 8.10, when they said they would come at around 10 (I think). I was at home, doing nothing, while they were at east coast park enjoying themselves... Wonder wat I missed... I was a little dissapointed as I had to leave early, but at least I met my friends and mrs ng... and I felt happy that I could go there, unlike some of my classmates who couldnt go. I wished all 601 ians were there... but nvm, they r still a 601 ians! lol.
Hope there will be more of these gatherings in the future and 601 will stay united! 601 rocks! =)
Jim Tan signs off.
10:20 PM