Yay! I got gold for napfa! but i could hav done better... ITS ALL BECAUSE OF MY CARELESSNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to look at the 12 years-old standards for A in napfa! [=(] So...
For sit-ups, i went to do 42, when the standard for 13 years old is at least 43...
For inclined pull-ups, i went to do 25, when the standard for 13 years old is 26...
Now, shuttle-run. My brainless PE teacher made me do shuttle-run as the last item. i was exhausted by then. when i was running, i nearly fell... omg... so in the end, i got a B. just 0.1 second faster and i could hav gotten an A...
For sit n reach... i dun blame anyone, i dun know y i just cant stretch... so, i got a B.
I got A for the other items. Yay.
I dun care anymore, anyway, its already over. Just gotta try harder and be more careful for the next napfa. my napfa's over. how bout all of u? how did u do for the napfa?
Jim Tan signs off.
10:12 AM