I just watched a performance by my school's drama club on friday. the show's called <<莱夜方长 之 青春迷途>> and it was nice!!! it was divided into four small plays namely: <<父与子>>, <<销售烦恼>>, <<青春迷途>>, which was performed by my school's drama club, and <<一封情书>>, which was performed by PLMGS's drama club.
Sher yin and I were the only two pple from our class to turn up for this performance. so, he sat beside me during the show.
There was this sec 4 guy who was my fav actor. He acted as a person's mum in one of the shows!!!!! lol! he was wearing a hello kitty pyjamas and had a facial mask on his face! the audience was roaring with laughter when they saw him. (i can still remember the sight of him)
there were lots of good points of this performance, but the bad point was that... my chinese teacher gave sher yin and me a ws to do on the performance! erm... actually, it wasnt too bad lar, cause the ws was simple to do.(=P)
The whole show was very entertaining and meaningful. if i had another chance, i would go and watch it again!
my friends, are there any interesting events happening at ur schools? if there are, tell me bout them!
(note: u may not be able to see the chinese characters, cause i cant see them on my blog. u may wanna ask me if u wanna know.)
Jim Tan signs off.
9:00 PM