the last post i posted was my 50th post! yay! (lol, actually there's nothing to be proud of.)
ok, i have not posted for bout 2 weeks le... so sry.
i shall post bout this student from new york who had came to my school for the immersion (isit spelt like this?) programme. he was with us for i think... 3 weeks. my form teacher chose and told me to be like... his buddy. (just like last time when we were p5)
at first i tot he was a very smart, thoughtful and kind person. but, as time passed, i noticed that he started breaking school rules, not paying attention in class, not finishing hw, sometimes even hurting smaller sized classmates. and cheating in tests. as i was his buddy, i had to sit beside him. and let him copy my answers in tests? get lost 'buddy'!
cause that was what happened. he copied my answers in two of the numerous tests. although i tried to cover my answers, u know what? he copied my answers AFTER the test. ("put ur pens down" shouted the teacher. and he straightened his back peeked at my answers.then, he secretly scribbled what he saw onto his testpaper.)
i was furious and wanted to report it to my form teacher. but... i dunno y i didnt.
during lessons, while everyone was listeing attentively, he 'stole' other pple's erasers and ripped them to small bits. then he threw them at other students. lamo.
the time we've all been waiting for, came. HIS LAST DAY. by that time, the whole class hated him. and i really mean the WHOLE class. he spoke his 'last words' and we 'applaused' and 'cheered'. we wished him all the 'best' and he stepped out of the classroom. one of my classmates said," wait for the door to close." and it did. "YAY! we all screamed, while jumping for joy. it was a scene worth watching. then the teacher asked if we really hated him so much, lol. we replied that we did.
why was he here in the first place? i bet there are millions of pple better than him who wanna come to RI too.
i guess he's just an act-smart, uncaring, sickening and obnoxious person. >:(
Jim Tan signs off.
11:13 AM