hello!
-silence-
ok, nvm. i was talking (or typing) to myself.
I guess u didnt see me online the past few days right? ok, i shall tell u y.
My cousins came over to my house and stayed for bout three days. i havent seen them for like... 10 months? =p im sorta a little ashamed that i didnt like... interact with my cousins, for the past 10 months.
hey, sry bout that, my dear kazinns!
i bet they would be thinking: Did jack and jim get brainwashed or something?
So im glad that they came over.
We had lots of fun, playing games, eating food, watching TV...
But, i guess the fun isnt the important thing. its the bonds that we hav forged, together. (but i think i played too much, my eyes are... O_O)
And i also hav to thank my granny, for taking time coming over to cook some really delicious dishes.
anyway, I really enjoyed myself! (come again, kazinns!)
ok, remember this: i didnt forget my friends! =)
Jim Tan signs off.
8:34 PM