Happy new year!
Hello everyone. I havent been updating for a long time, hav i?
In the past week, I watched deathnote 2 and night in the museum. I really loved death note 2. except that the main characters died in the end… =(
But my bro told me that there will be a movie on the legend of L screened in 2008. cant wait… night at the museum was also very interesting. (had to watch more movies, as I wont be able to when school starts…)
I just came back from my cousins' house yesterday. Went to their house for fun and also for the countdown to 2007. it was really fun. Especially the countdown night. A few of my cousins' friends also came, which really improved the atmosphere. Lol. One of his friends came with his brother, whom I guess is from rosyth, cos I found his face familiar… yea, he was in p4 when I was in p6. after the countdown, we played some card games together, then slept at 2+am. XD
Omg. Holidays r going to be over soon and I am enjoying the last hours of it. When school reopens, I will hav to work hard, and also turn myself to the "busy" mode. And so I will not be able to update my blog as often. Sry.
Here's wishing everyone the best for 2007. Bye, 2006!
p.s. I might change my blogskin if I hav time.
Jim Tan signs off.
2:45 PM