hello everyone!
my bday just passed. and i thank everyone who wished me a happy bday, sent me cards, gave me presents etc. but its ok even if u forgot, maybe its because of ur schoolwork, so it slipped ur mind. =D (i still remember wishing jack a happy bday first thing in the morning, lol)
anyway, this year, my class has shifted into the new Rajaratnam (isit spelled like this?) block. and we are on the... ...
SIXTH floor. i know we were also on the sixth floor in rosyth, but this is different! it is a single block without any links to facilities, except for a linkway on the second floor, to the jr. block. and there are lots of steps. furthermore, my classroom is the seventh (second furthest) from the main staircase. but, it can be good exercise. this is how the block looks like (looks very small from here):


i hav got a new form teacher, ms hanna. she is generally a nice person, but can be fierce at times. she is also my english teacher. im starting to cope and im glad that im working well with my class and the teachers. how about school for all of u?

(i just thought of smthg. my class is 2D. 2 in chinese is =. so, my class is =D. lol.)

Jim Tan signs off.
11:37 PM