hello! I am sorry for not updating my blog for bout... a month. =(
anyway, many things hav happened in this month. like, my bday, others' bday, exams, track n field meet etc. let me touch on a few of them.
track n field meet: i signed up for 100m, and my house gave me... 100m, 200m, high jump and long jump. i begged my senior and he opted me out of 200m. and i didnt go for high jump (cos i kow i wont do well). i sprinted in 100m, and gota lousy placing. for long jump, i nearly qualified. =( nvm... anyway, my house is 3rd in the standings. Buckley, we're doin fine!
One of my classmates, Aman (aka. baloo) , is migrating to Dubai... ='( he is a real nice guy. an english pro. and our very own assistant monitor. Here is a poem, written by Felix, a fine poet of 2D:
"Baloo the big old bear,
is really extraodinaire,
he sings and dances,
in weird moods and trances,
and life's much better when he's there."
its nice, right? =D
Anyway, yesterday, was his last day of school. so, ms hanna, treated us to pizzas!!! (although i only managed to get a slice.) and i hav to thank shaun, our treasurer, who waited in the hot sun for the delivery man. after we finished the pizzas, everyone had to leave... and we all bid Aman farewell. Aman we will miss u!
note to self: Felix owes me a "snigger" for losing a game. Hobey ho!
Jim Tan signs off.
3:29 PM