today, i woke up early in the morning, and went to school. I met some other NP cadets and we took the chartered bus to st nicks for a CIP programme. our teacher-in-charge drove his own car there and reached 15mins later than us... so we had to wait outside the gate. lol (pple must be thinking: wat is a group of ri guys doing outside the gates of a girls school. lol). after we reached there, we found out that nygg and and some st nicks sports cca pple were also there. (but the st nicks pple were the majority) then, we got divided into groups. i entered group 6. and... since some pple from my squad didnt turn up... i was the only boy in my group. Xp. and... i found out that wann qin was also there, and she was in my group! my group facilitator was Alex, and he was from ACS(I). he helped me get out of some awkward situations (u know, in such a group...) , and so, i thank him and hereby declare that he isnt bad. lol. this CIP programme is bout the disabled and disabiltity sports. we tried some disability sports like boccia, obstacle course and normal sports like basketball, soccer and captains ball, but with restrains (eg. with blindfolds, earplugs, cant talk, tied hands...), interacted with some disability athletes and so on, throughout the day. we also had lunch and a reflection session. then, after a not-so-good finale, i went back home.
Jim Tan signs off.
8:46 PM