hey everybody! im back from malaysia! we spent four freakin fun (haha, im better than someone in alliteration, no offence) days with our batch mates in this montage.i dont think i can tell u about the whole four days of this trip because it will take... very long. maybe i shall tell u with many thousand words. because pictures do so. lol.


Random pic in the bus which i travelled on, for the whole trip.

My roommates: the psychologist and the psycho (there's still one more)

A pic of us trekking

The view from my hotel room window

Groupmates fighting for sugarcane (lol)

Us watching an exciting game in which we control remote controlled cars with darts and balloons on them and, u know the rest...

A pic of Mush as a groom at a malay 'wedding' at a village we visited for homestay (sry, Mush!)

Us trekking in an extremely tough trek.

The beginning of the treetop walk...

Look at the height! (and the bridge is shaky!)

Us at the chocolate house with manymanymany chocolates! (i bought some for my family and friends - but dun know how to pass it to some friends...)

A pic from the KL tower. I look down on all of u! MUAHAHA! jkjk.

A fountain at the bottom of the tower.

My friends at Putrajaya. Left - My other roommate, who is very friendly. Right - My bro's classmate, who is also my groupmate.

This pic is dedicated to Qiao Yu. Hope u hav a safe trip to Shanghai. Farewell! (the second person who is migrating from my class)

At the Batu caves (the cave was so BIG! with many stalagmites, stalagtites and rocks. lol)

I was looking through the pics in the camera... and found that there wasnt any pics of me except for this one. i guess i forgot to take pics of myself... i was also hesitating whether or not i should post this, cos it looks... nvm.
(actually i took a lot more pictures, but i cant possibly post them all)

anyway, i took loads of pictures and memories. made loads of friends and mistakes. had loads of successes and fun. (its amazing i was allowed to bring so much things across the immigration check. cos i thought my luggage would be overweight. i guess its because i left my money and my footsteps there. lol.) i thank my teachers, my guides, my friends for everything they did for me there! Thank you!
Jim Tan signs off.
9:51 PM