Last sunday, my family and i went to saomu. we met up with our relatives at my uncle's house and went to sao mu together. Everything was fine just that the smoke keeps getting into my eyes.
"Argh! i cant see!" - Carl (in the jimmy neutron movie when he accidently sprayed his own eyes with his inhaler. lol)
After that my famly decided to visit some farms. Although some of the farms were quite boring, it was a good experience as we hardly ever go to these places, especially with relatives. =)

On monday (no school, cos of our achievements), i met up with bennah at simei to do our science assignment. I was amazed that he actually got the materials ready! cos sometimes hes quite... slack. (sry, Xp) So, we completed our assignment quite easily, except for some minor parts. I also had lunch and dinner with him and his family. It was some great dinning experience! (we had a disscussion about lychees and longans at dinner, cos they hav similar flesh and i forgot how their skins look like.) although there was a lot of hard and tiring work, I had a really enjoyable day and i thank them very much.
Jim Tan signs off.
4:25 PM