can anyone believe it. today was my FIRST school event since the holidays started. cos my cca just... stops during holidays, which might be good/bad. so, i went for my civil defence course for NP from 9-3. the yishun fire station was the venue of the course. NP from kuo chuan was also there. we learned about first aid, fire fighting, CPR etc. lastly, we took a test which had some commonsensical questions and some questions-which-i-dunno-the-answer. hopefully i can get a badge. the medic guy who taught us CPR was funny. he kept joking, saying what "hey dun kiss the dummy pls", "what are you looking at?" (when he asked someone to repeat the steps. and he was doing the breathing check, cos u hav to look at the person's chest. rise.)
btw, now, im officially a lance corp le!=D i just received my rank and some badges at the previous parade. (but they didnt giv me the rank immediately cos of some admin stuff) they also owe me some badges...
finally... one ikan bilis on my shoulder.
Jim Tan signs off.
9:11 PM