just came back from school... had to go for this chinese tea appreciation thingy, but it was boring, so i left a little earlier. and i guess i know enough about tea alredy. XD
yesterday was so many pple's birthday. it was my sis', peijia's, zhi wei's and shaun's granny's. i celebrated my sis' birthday, together with my family. and we were really happy.=D cos she just returned to singapore, for her summer holidays, and we havent seen her for such a long time. looks like i should spend some time catching up with her, hehe.
also, on monday, i completed the last NP dry shoot session (we use revolvers, instead of normal pistols and rifles). yay, now i can go for the classification shoot! now i can aim quite well (but i cant beat charmaine, of course), but it didnt come without hard work. i am right-handed, but my 'master eye' is my left, thus it was quite difficult to aim. so i decided to use my left hand instead. i spend some time trying to get used to using my left arm and i did it! shooting is quite fun, but my classification shoot wouldnt be until next year, if im not wrong...
Jim Tan signs off.
5:15 PM