ahh, finally! the tests hav ended and i feel much relieved... but then... its time for projects. Xp
some of you might hav heard about my plans for cca change. im joining track n field. currently, my track n field teacher is trying to get my NP teacher to release me, so that i can join, and i thank him for that. i know that this might be shocking to some, but i guess i dont really hav interest in NP. so this change might be good. i also find track n field quite fun. however, there are also some setbacks. firstly is to catch up with the standards of other sec 2s which is tough because of the late start in trainings. secondly is to make friends with new cca mates. thirdly, is that i hav to sorta 'leave' some friends from NP. but, i still hope that i stay in good relations with them. forthly, is that my cca points would be lower because of this change.
argh. looks like i just hav to wait patiently for my results.
Jim Tan signs off.
1:24 AM