my school held our annual X-country championships last fri. we went to bedok reservior instead of the usual macritchie cos it was under renovation i think. and so i ran. i found that other pple from my batch were dam pro. they were like sprinting all the way. i got 36th position and jack, 37th. we only met each other when we were reaching the finishing line. jack tried to catch up, but i chionged. =P sry jack. actually my performance this year wasnt that satisfactory, but at least i improved. i was so happy when i finished the race. i clutched the number token tightly in my palm and wiped off my perspiration rolling down my face. jack handed me a packet of drink, and i would like to thank him. i needed it. i couldnt even see my surroundings then. when it was our turn, we exchanged the token for a badge. yay, top 50! we looked at the badge, and we thought that it was worth it. Shaun was looking glum, so i went to chat with him. he was sad that he didnt get top 50 and had let many pple down. i told him that if he had tried his best, then there's no worry, no regrets. just train more, and he will be able to do it next year. Dont fret, Shaun!

yay, i didnt fall this year! =D
Jim Tan signs off.
11:00 PM