Ok, i've got my results back. They werent that satisfactory. you wont believe this: my eng, math, sci, and geog all required 1 more % to get into the next grade point. and for my chi and history, i required 2%. omgomgomg. why cant i just get those little percentages... ='(
i will hav to work harder for next year, or else my results will drop again. i just dont understand how some of my classmates can get GPAs of 3.8 or smthg, which is equivalent to ~90%. do they read books and study all day long? some do, some dont. but i truely admire those that dont. it shows that they hav a good balance of work and play, time management, and studying skills, which i really hav to improve on. pls, jim, u have got to improve.
and it has been a long break for my cca trainings. on monday, i went for my first training after the exams... and i didnt do so well. could feel that i deproved and had muscle aches after training. but today, i feel much better, and training was more successful. maybe i would need a few more trainings before i get back to my state before exams. i hav to say that i really like training in TnF. although it's more strenuous, and physically demanding, i still like it. furthermore, my teammates are nice and friendly, and i can get along with them. they, especially jack, has helped me a lot to adapt and learn. I sincerely thank them as i continue to strive for excellence and improvement.
ok, i've got to buck up and put in more effort in both my ccas and studies from now on! =D
Jim Tan signs off.
9:08 PM