=D
15th november - hey I did open my mouth, or at least I improved.
today, some 601 pple went for the gathering. namely, Wanjing, Cassandra, Shumin, Tabitha, me, Jack, Delwyn, Yeeshing, Weixuan and Sheryin. we went to marina sq, and we started off with bowling. I didn’t do so well, but heck. I got to laugh at my own gutter balls (and others’ as well). lol. so when I suddenly got a stike, I was surprised. while bowling, we were also cubing. I don’t know why I brought my cube, but I did. lol. we were sorta having cubing lessons. lol. Sheryin and I were teaching Wanjing and Shumin how to solve the cube. but it is quite impossible to learn it within a few hours, so I don’t blame them. and I saw Biquan, my former class prefect, there! he was bowling with some rugby pple I think. haha.

then we went to the arcade. I don’t know how long I haven’t been to an arcade! we played Daytona, but I was noob, and got last for a few rounds of the few rounds we played. I also played the bishi bashi champ thingy. sometimes it was like spamming the buttons, but it was fun, funny and also cheap. I played against jack and Tabitha, and also the machine, and Tabitha was pro and got first. then I went around watching pple play.
next we went to watch the gameplan. the movie was quite good lar. it had action, comedy and was a little touching. pple were spilling popcorn all around me! haha. could see popcorn surrounding me when I was leaving. XD lastly, we went to kbox! haha, I never thought we would go there, but it turned out fine. some of them sing really well! I was so joyful when I saw everyone singing together. lol.
I just want to thank those who came and say that I enjoyed being with everyone of you! 601 rocks! =D
Jim Tan signs off.
11:08 PM