sry, i havent updated for quite some time, because of cca, events (like weddings and meetings etc. really!)
today, I couldnt wake up in the morning. cos i sorta forgot to sleep last night. i was lying on my bed and was being unconcious. but not sleeping. dunno whether my eyes were closed or not. but i woke up suddenly and "found out" that i had been daydreaming (or nightdreaming, or dreaming), so i slept. freaky. and, i woke up 10 mins late. however, i reached school early for cca. (but didnt perform at my best) =(

later on the afternoon, me and jack went to watch enchanted at amk hub. i think we're one of the earliest pple to watch this movie. (actually we watched it cos we were being random) the movie was nice, with the blend of fairy tales and reality, and disney. at the start, it was nice, and in the middle, i felt it was too disney-y for a movie. but in the end, everything turned out well, and like all (or most) disney movies, they end with the audience feeling good. lol. oh ya, the popcorn there's too sweet for my liking. (this is in contrast to the one i ate in marina square)
Jim Tan signs off.
7:52 PM