Today was fun!
Me and Jack had cca in the morning, and we had to buy our sec 3 books + long pants! =D so… we reached amk mrt station a little late for a small gathering with Darren, Wei Xuan, Wan Jing and Yee Shing. We planned on going to Botak Jones’ for lunch, so we took buses there. Only to find that it was moving. Wth. We decided to try out another branch of the botak guy. At Toa Payoh so we took some buses and reached the jtc there. And I don’t know how, but we found Botak Jones. And I ate a lot a lot. Its really filling. That’s y I couldn’t finish the tomatoes. Lol. I also spilt my drink there. I think I was daydreaming then. Xp Wei Xuan and Wan Jing were playing with their food and the vinegar too. Someone asked me to smell the vinegar. So, I started to bring it to my nose. When it reached 15cm away from my nose, I couldn’t stand it. Omg, the vinegar smells like rotten fish in a stinky sock that hasnt been washed for a million years dipped into a pile of cow dung. How fragrant. Wei Xuan went to pour vinegar on Wan Jing’s food… and we left. Running.
We didn’t know what to do, so we flipped coins and it brought us to j8. we went to the arcade to play bishibashi champ. But this time it was more ex.. $1. scammers. (At least me and Jack beat Darren and Wan Jing. Muahaha.... sry.) Wj also bought a psp game for her sis. So kind of her. Next, Wei Xuan generously (or reluctantly) treated us to fondue at Haagen Dazs, after some persuasion from Darren and Wan Jing. LOL. PART OF our Christmas present. Hey, we paid too! Haha. The fondue was nice! =D but I was full and couldn’t really eat much. Thank you, Wei Xuan! I hope ur not sad or smthg. Then it was a random trip to NTUC. To look at everyday items, like instant eggs. Lol.
Today, we ran around a lot. But it was worth it. =D

Jack's plate. CLEAR!

Fondue sticks. Pokey.


Our Fodue!!! =D

I didnt post all the photos, cos some are alredy on Jack's blog.
Jim Tan signs off.
11:13 PM