On friday, jack, mum and I went to the dentist for a checkup. cos RI doesnt have a dentist... but I think we should hav one. look, even rosyth has one. haha, could still remember the times I went there. X) anyway, the dentist said that my oral health was good. he used those scary-looking tools to clean my teeth. but i thought the process wasnt that scary. oh ya, and my gums bled. quite a lot. my teeth was also polished. but they dont look much whiter than before. oh well, in short, just remember to brush ur teeth at least twice a day and floss them at least once per day (lol, i can still remember from the health education textbooks/lessons!)
On saturday, I went to granny's house in the evening. after dinner, I went to play my cousins' ps2. we played a naruto game which I didnt know how to read. i think it was narutimate accel. anyway, it was a game which i hav been wanting to play cos the psp version had SO little characters compared to the ps2 version. and it felt good using those characters... first, second, third hokages, drunken lee, chiyo, haku, kurenai, kimimaro, sakon n ukon and the list goes on...
later, we played another bleach game. i think it was bleach blade battlers. this one was fun too, but is more difficult to play. again, i loved using the characters! grimmjow, yammy, urahara, ururu, hinamori... =DD
oh ya, recently, me and jack bought two anime films from studio ghibli: whisper of the heart, and the cat returns, adding to our collection. =D havent finished watching them, but I would like to do so VERY soon!
I just cant get enough of anime + their games!
Jim Tan signs off.
8:34 PM