yesterday, jack and i went to the library for cip work again. but, its only the two of us. cos Wan Jing was down with flu, and Darren’s still overseas (I think he should be back very soon). today’s was weird because we didn’t get to sort the children’s books, which is such a huge section, taking up most of the first floor (considering that there are only two floors). today, we did mostly the general and the adult fiction sections. the adult fiction section is so much easier to shelf as compared to the children’s. im not sure why, but most probably because of tidier shelves, books in better conditions, and less books + shelves. lol.
at around 3+ or 4, while jack and I were entering the lift, Wan Jing appeared suddenly and came with us to the second floor. I was slightly surprised. and then she left after we got to the second floor, since she wasn’t on doing cip. oh ya, we got a fifteen minutes break too! which was like… the first time we got smthg like this. so, jack and I went out of the library to get some food to fill our tummies. and got back. on time. after all that work, we still haven’t reached the 30h mark. =(. maybe we’ll find some time to go soon, again.

argh, books remind me of school…. and homework!
sry, I gtg do my hw now! *rushes to do book report*
Jim Tan signs off.
9:02 PM