yesterday, Jack and I went to our cuzzin’s house in the morning. later, we decided to go to the library, to complete our 30hrs of cip. so after an early lunch, we got to the library and started ‘working’. everything was going on per normal as I was shelving in the children’s section until these two little girls came to me and asked if they could help. I was sorta shocked. so I said hi and asked them if they knew how to. they replied that they learnt from someone last time. so I decided to let them try. handed them one random book each. and… one of them was dam pro. turned, walked and shelved, quickly. the other girl was younger (like in kindergarden) so she took a little longer, but she knew how. I let them shelve the nearer and easier ones, cos I was feeling guilty to let them help me shelve, as it was supposed to be my job. lol, ‘little helpers’ (sounds like santa’s elves). the older girl asked me old one has to be to work there. O.O I didn’t really know, so I said any age. after a while, their mother came and they left. they seemed very enthusiastic (they even said that they wanted to work in the library next time!), but im not so sure bout this when they grow older. just as they left, I went to shelve the adults section and I saw Charmaine! no wait, she saw me first. said hi and stuff. and then I had to continue shelving. later, she had to go to school, so she left. after shelving for a few hours, me and jack left, looking forward to the time the library calls us back for the certs. 30hrs! lol. went back to cuzzin’s house for a lot of fun, and then it’s dinner and farewell.
however, Jack and I didn’t manage to attend the class gathering, which is sad. argh, looked like they had lotsa fun. =(
Jim Tan signs off.
10:23 PM