yay, and im almost fully recovered! and CCTs are finally over! Its time to enj... ... Nope. There are still tests (which arent CCTs) next week, five or six assignments to complete, and homework to finish. pfft. -_-

random post on 26/2
on Tuesday, there was prefects’ investiture. but I was down with a bad flu and sorethroat on that day, so I wasn’t in the best condition to watch the proceding. we all had to go to the hall during the assembly period. I’d say that we were quite fortunate, cos the sec 1s and the people with third lang had to watch the investiture in the LT, on the screen, which is a lot a lot a lot more boring than watching the real thing. They had to watch it at the LT because there wasn’t enough space for them. The staff, parents, guests etc. took their space. My flu didnt make me feel very well, so I was stuck to my seat the whole time like a couch chairpotato. the investiture started really abruptly as they were behind time. after the staff, GOH etc had entered, it was the prefects’ turn. the way they entered was similar to last year’s, with the entering, pacing, getting on stage, and pose! precedures. lol. then it was the speeches, and the handing of certificates to the newly elected prefects. followed by the prefects' pledge and Head Boy Master Thia’s sacred speech. haha. the prefects’ investiture was ended with a “special performance”, which I thought wasn’t much of a success. sry. but I applaud you guys for continuing to sing when there were technical problems. =D and lastly, we had our institution anthem and the unite cheer! just that I thought we didnt cheer clear enough and heard some people (schoolmates) doing the rg version of the unite cheer by screaming at the end of the lines. lol. (funny but not good to do so when there are guests) then we all exited the hall, leaving behind our footprints, and for some, their heartprints(the theme). lol.
after leaving the hall, I went to the reception area. lol. cos Charmaine said that she would be attending. haha, saw her there, in the blazer, but didn’t talk much cos: 1) couldn’t speak properly cos of sorethroat 2) didn’t want to spread the flu bug 3) she had to go for the school tour thing.
haha, this is the third prefects’ investiture I hav attended in RI! and I thought the previous years’ ones were better. (sry, to those who worked really hard in planning) in atmosphere, the special performance, logistics etc. but this was still a success la. good job.
After that whole thing, I went straight home with Jack. On the way home, I nearly fainted. felt weak and vision was a little blurry. So I found a bench and sat down. I rested and drank some water. after I felt better, Jack helped me and we got home quickly. Thanks, Jack! =D
Jim Tan signs off.
9:57 PM