Last weekend, jack, my sis and I went to watch L change the world.
although I thought this movie wasn’t as exciting as the last two, I still found it good. well, he cant be too smart in this movie, or else it’ll be over even before it begins. This death note spinoff, placed the spotlight on L, and mainly what he did in his last 23 days of his life. (cos the deathnote can only exercise control on a person’s life for up to 23 days) This time, it was directed by another director, so there were a few scenes that were slightly exaggerated. (I think the director has done lotsa movies of ‘thriller’ or ‘horror’ genre.) This movie talks about L trying to solve this case about viruses and people within 23 days. And two children are the key to the case. There are many scenes in this movie that I really thought was worth watching, like when L stood up straight for the first time! lol, his back had the cracking sound and he went back to his slouching position, so the scene didn’t last very long. but, he’s definitely >1.8! We got the L chocolate! it was so nice that we couldn’t get ourselves to open the plastic cover.
death note rocks!
Jim Tan signs off.
11:53 AM