On sat, I went for an environmental camp (CONduce camp) at Nan Hua sec. after a long journey, jack and I met Meng Siew at their canteen. Saw him playing psp, so we played as well. Then we had our breakfast, and we got into our groups. I was in group 5, and had Judith as my facilitator. Had lots of ‘interesting’ icebreakers, and got to know my groupmates and pple from group 6, a partner group with Huiqin as their faci. While learning about the environment, we had some fun with games and stuff. Later, we went into their nice auditorium and watched the oh-so-famous Al Gore documentary on global warming, which I had watched last year, when we were having the future problem solving talk. Lol. We then had a short presentation on environmental stuff by the SMU pple, (I think) and we had to answer questions too. I preferred the documentary. The QnA session of the presentation was bad. she didn’t choose fairly, and some questions were giveaways. Then we went for lunch. Lunch food was quite sumptuous, and I thought it was quite tasty. After eating and chatting for a while, we went on to play the mass games, which consisted of many stations, and we had to visit all of them. My group didn’t do well for almost all of the games. There were stations where we played games in the dark, had to do a treasure hunt thing, and lots of funny things. (I even did the totally tough tongue twister ten times!) But they sorta related all the games to the environment, with a lot of environmental facts to know and activities to do, so I guess it was good. We then had a group debrief, and a camp debrief, which was when we got our prize… for being the second highest scoring group! lol. We didn’t expect that, and were stoning when the person announced the results! we lagged, and only got onto the stage after 10seconds of stoning. we took a photo, and went down to distribute the prizes. lol. had lots of snacks. chocs, biscuits, crackers etc. lastly, we took a camp photo, and then left for home.
Wee, had quite some fun there. although I didn’t learn THAT much, I still enjoyed myself, as I could interact with lots of people, and I made some friends. =D


omg, i dont think i will hav time to change my blogskin... Xp
Jim Tan signs off.
12:37 AM