On Tuesday, I, together with my class, went down to Kallang Tennis Centre to watch our school's tennis team play against ACSI in the finals. We watched all the matches standing up, as we couldnt see anthing if we sat on the bench. Haha, was quite happy, cause I finally got a chance to see Yuho play, live! The class and I supported and cheered for him throughout his match, which he played very well. He was pro lar. After watching his match, we also went to watch others play. They played their hearts out, and we enjoyed every second of their matches. =D The finals ended with us triumphing, 3-2! I found it extremely pleasant to see everyone in high spirits, espcially the tennis team! After their hardcore training and excellent matches, they really deserved the Champion trophy!

Yuho is on the left. lol.
Jim Tan signs off.
8:50 PM