There isnt any school today, as it is staff training day. and it will be till thursday! =D however, the teachers also called this "e-learning week", and thus, all subject teachers sent us assignments to complete (and they are not easy) at home.
Because of this, I had the opportunity to see sis off at the airport. she, after having her vacation, is leaving for US for internship, as part of her uni programme. So, mum, Jack and I accompanied her to the airport in the morning (Haha, it was also my first time stepping into terminal 3). After checking the luggage in, we went to eat a little, while waiting for the flight. we talked a lot, making good use of the time left before she left. Then, she had to depart. We gave her our blessings, and bid her farewell, and watched as she went through the customs into the departure hall. Bye, sis! Enjoy yourself!

After seeing sis off, Jack and I went back home. We did some hw, watched a little anime, had lunch, and then headed to school for the Interclass Soccer league. didnt do much there, cause Jack and I arent exactly into soccer. But we went to support our classes, nevertheless. It was good for Jack, cos many pple from his class was there. For me, I only saw 4 classmates, + 1 who came later. -_-. I told the whole class to go support our class!!! nvm, 3R better turn up tmr.
I watched quite a lot of soccer matches. I find my batchmates dam pro lar. was really impressed at how they play. It would be a miracle if I can header a ball without getting any brain damage. wait, I cant even kick a ball properly. =p
Ok, as I was waiting for my class' match, something struck from above, and everyone ran away in all directions, screaming. was it a bomb? a bird? a ball?
no, it was rain. + sry, there were some errors. Most people [not everyone] ran to the canteen [not in all directions] for shelter, in a calm manner [definitely not screaming]. Some of them were still playing in the rain.
we waited for the rain to stop, but it just got heavier. maybe thats because no one sang, "rain, rain go away, come again another day". lol. after a while, the committee decided to postpone the matches to tmr. sad. I thanked classmates who came to do a part for the class, and also apologised for the unseen circumstance. After that, I went home, while Jack went to j8 to eat with his classmates.

3R, you guys better turn up tmr!
Jim Tan signs off.
5:19 PM