Yesterday, I went to school for physics extra lesson. I missed the bus, and was rushing to the physics lab, getting mentally ready for a scolding and some criticisms (by the teacher and 31 classmates). but it didn’t turn out that way. when I reached, there were only 2 pple there. lol. py and shaun, prefect and cec respectively. so I joined them in waiting for the teacher (or in playing psp). Ms Huang came, and got us into the lab. she said she was late cos she had to get some filming equipment ready. we turned around, and saw this pro-looking camcorder. then this lab staff came in and started recording. all (or 3) of us were like “omg”. we felt a little uneasy, but got better as the lesson went on. the lesson felt so much different from usual lessons, without the disruptions. after that, the three of us decided to go to the library, since py had to wait for his mentor, and shaun likes wasting time and dislikes going home early. I, had a little time to spare, so I stayed for a while. lol, we played psp on the sofa in the library (I think its allowed, I think), while the librarians are having a library camp or something.

Today, went to school for cca with Jack. arg, I haven’t trained for sometime, and so I found some simple drills a little more difficult. =( then, we started throwing. the coach got us to keep throwing. I think he wants us to remember the basics and practise. A few seniors got scolded, cos they didn’t do the basics properly, I think. it was quite sad, cos the coach seldom scolds us. but in the end, all of us, managed to correct the faults, and could do a lot better. (just that we had little strength left) after completing some other exercises, we left. I left for home, while Jack had to go for a chemistry course at ngee ann poly.

wow, look at how time flies. it has no flappy wings, no large jetpacks, no antigravity tools, no nothing. but it still flies fast. holidays are almost over, and Im just beginning to feel the starting part of the first day of the holidays. wth. I think that’s because about half of my holidays are spent in m’sia. so now, im left with a few more days, for me to complete my hw and, to enjoy… pfft.
Jim Tan signs off.
6:10 PM