ARGH.

Got back almost all my results. Most were actually quite satisfying. Lol. but a few made me =( . oh well… I guess this happens all the time, doesn’t it? And posting my results is smthg I don’t want to do, cos it makes me =( . So, as it always have been, I’ve got to work harder, learnt from my mistakes, and remember never to make them again. A good advice for me and for everyone who needs it, follow the 3Rs. (from Jonsee and my CLE poster!) nope, not reduce reuse recycle. But rest, reflect and
react! :)
(I received suans)

CCA hasn’t been a breeze. Even after the exams, I’ve got so many things to attend to! (peer support, overseas trip preparation, class stuff, phototaking…) gotta try my best to squeeze time for CCAs. Also, the exams + mugging seems to have degenerated my body. I DON’T WANNA ROT. Argh, a little training has made me ache all over. X( X( X( X( X( hope I can get into good form soon!

ARGH.
Jim Tan signs off.
7:58 PM