Yesterday was cool, but also tiring. Jack, I and all the humans club pple went to suntec convention hall for the clean and green schools’ carnival. Reached there 8 in the morning, and started with the final touching up (lol), setting up, sorting of equipment and duties. haha, its been a long time since everyone came together to do something big. Our booth was situated at a position which allowed us to get suanned quite easily. argh, the MERIT. after we got the booth ready, I went with sngzheng and martin to get food, since everyone was hungry. lol. bought some bread and oreos.

after a while, the primary school green game started so I ran around to help, while taking care of the booth. Wargh, was really tiring. but I thoroughly enjoyed it. it was fun bringing the pple into our booth and telling them bout stuff. I just felt it was really nice to attend to pple who came to our booth. :D Many of them were also very friendly. haha, this year I cross visited many other booths, and learnt some very interesting stuff. Later, I also helped out with the secondary school section, and was impressed by their skills. I have so much to learn… Then I continued with the manning of booth. After some time, I reached quite a bad state, cos I was really too tired, so I decided to walk around the hall to listen and learn. some of us also tried hide-n-seek. lol. and of course, I gained more knowledge in the process. Also, I got the chance to amuse myself with the performances put up. Songs, dances, fashion shows and more... all revolving around the environment. Haha, I also met some familiar faces. some actually required me to dig into the depths of my memory, and came much of a surprise. xD I wanna say THANKYOU to everyone whom I met there, for making my day!

Sadly, I couldn’t make it there today, cos of RE presentation practice and overseas trip training… oh well, these are of greatgreat importance as well.

RE presentation practise was useful. Shayne’s first practise with us. lol. Thanks for the comments and suggestion! And the trip training was all about bonding, dancing, singing, preparing and admin stuff. it was cool seeing everyone dance to the moves our group choreographed. although it isn’t like perfect or amazing, it was still effort put in. haha, im glad everyone appreciated it too. It was really good job, guys! Strive on!


Oh Im going to have so much fun in Thailand! XD
Jim Tan signs off.
6:02 PM