MERRY CHRISTMAS!
haha, here's wishing everyone lotsa joy this festive season!

Recently, I've been caught up with the PSL stuff. Sec 1 registration, PSL workshop, camp dry run and more. Sec1 registration was fun cos we could have a 'sneak preview' of the new sec1s. and it was pleasant interacting with the sec 1s, and the other visitors too. lol, the 'advisory duty' went well - talked bout books, studies, uniform, teachers and stuff. XD Though it might be difficult, I thought the planning could be improved. We cant hav the new sec 1s and guests taking half the same long route that we take everyday: from canteen to raja block. especially when they would be carrying their books... =( Haha now Im looking forward to the sec 1s in my support class. Lol, after that, Jack and I went to Shaun's house for anime appreciation. XD

The workshop was a little boring. I was listening attentively (i think) until the middle, when I started to lose it. Talked to Jonsee a little. And then I caught on at the last part. The contents were ok, but the presentor could've worked on some of her presentation skills.

Yep, so the orientation camp dry run starts tmr. Wonder what the camp comm has planned...
Jim Tan signs off.
11:26 AM