Finally found some mood and time to blog.

Ok, I believe that the sec 4 batch in ri are really stressed out recently. You cant count the number of tests these weeks with your fingers. With assignment deadlines and other responsibilities, your toes wont be of much help as well. Argh. Bet everyone’s desperate for the March hols!

Yay, I managed to squeeze some time yesterday to watch naruto, which has been quite a good stress reliever. And Im proud to say that I’ve finished watching the lastest episode! (though its still lagging behind a whole lot, compared to the manga) Wo, Guren is dam cool, with all the crystal techniques. and she seems like a very nice person, especially by the way she takes care of yuukimaru. but I somehow think she’s going to meet some more-negative end, cos she works for oro. And I liked team kurenai’s appearance too. Haven’t seen them in a while, and they’re sure to have some new skills up their sleeves. (LOL, Shino’s bugs!)

Putting those aside, I’ve been having a good time with my “corner-deskmates”. Lol. Everyone there is constantly exposed to lame jokes, and Im loving all the laughter and interaction of wits. A few days ago, Jonsee finally made his first, highly anticipated, lame joke of standard! XD haha, everyone was looking forward to that, as he is a Pentium 1 in our group. (But I highly suspect it was accidental.)

Jonsee says, “Eh, can we ask Ms Huang to bring the physics test forward to wk 9?! cos we have 5 tests squeezed into wk 10, and its dam pressurizing!” I laugh. GW gives weird look. He thinks quickly. He laughs. Tells PY. He laughs. Shaun was sleeping.


Lol. I said that this is of standard because of the triple meaning in what he said, and also his super gl expression when he said that. Haha, for those quick ones, you should be able to catch the three!

The joking standard in the area has risen quite a lot since last year! :D Ok, heres wishing myself, and all other rafflesians in need, endurance, brains, luck… all the very best for the last two weeks of the term.



Guren traps Hinata in her crystal
Yuukimaru

Jim Tan signs off.
1:11 AM