haha, and I thought I could post more during the June hols. xp

arg, lotsa things happened during the hols, which kept me really busy. more or less expected, but didnt really like how hectic it was.

Anyway, first day of school was better than I expected. haha, cos of the H1N1 going around, we get to go home early for this whole week. yesss. although somethings will definitely pop up in some afternoons, its good to know that we are officially supposed to get home early. xD

haha, spent the last night chionging geog greenwave, and we managed to finish it more or less. thanks, SF! was tired today morning, but looking at some of the hyper dudes in class made me more energetic. lol. was nice getting to chat and joke with guys in class. lessons went by quite fast, and I managed to beat fatigue and stay awake for all of them.

Lets check the list of things that is gonna make my first day (a list created to curb emo-ness yesterday) :
- Get to see friends! [YES]
- Get to see favourite teachers! (yay) [SORTA]
- Get to wear our super cool uniforms! [YES]
- Get to chat about our "wonderful" holidays! [YES]
- Dont have to stay at home rotting our butts off! [NOT REALLY]
- Get to take temperatures with classmates! (to appreciate how hot our friends actually are!) [YES]
- Get to eat canteen food which we miss so much! (pity no rj food though) [A LITTLE]
- Get to walk and climb a lot! (to get sexy leg muscles! xD) [YES]
- Get to learn! (yes, total passion for learning!) [YES]

Thank you Jack and Wan Jing for contributing to the "List of First Day of School Happy-ness of Mine"!
(this list actually made me feel better yesterday!) =D
(and the exclamation marks in the list were added so that the reader would feel enthusiastic!)

ok, so to conclude, the first day was good. I shouldnt have worried so much.

We're just another step closer to the Dec holidays!!!

(I might randomly post stuff on June hols events, maybe)
Jim Tan signs off.
11:13 PM