Ok, on the 23rd of May, Jack and I went for FF Distant Worlds Concert! XD
(oh yea, sry to the many people who criticized me for not getting tickets for/with them! Next time I know who to look for! )


Haha, anyway Jack and I rushed off after tiring ourselves out at RI open house (yep, it’s same day). We got some lunch and took the train to the esplanade concert hall. Haha, had to wait a while outside the hall, so jack and I peoplewatched, and scribbled random stuff on my notebook. We then entered and yeep! were one of the first to queue up for the FF merchandise! Bad news, I forgot to bring extra cash along. Good news, Jack did. Bad news, it wasn’t a lot, so could only get the album! Good news, many more pple out there don’t get the chance to buy these. (OK, this isn’t really good news, but at least it makes me feel better, and I have to end with a good news.) X) Lol, the guy sitting beside me bought all the merchandise. But he didn’t open up the artbook, so I couldn’t take a peek at the lovely artwork.

Haha, saw shaun there. Was quite surprised and also thought it was really cool, cos he brought his family along! His mum, bro, sis and grandma! =D So, I enjoyed the entire length of the performance! Arg, I being quite a music dummy, don’t know how to describe the performance. All I know that it was totally AMAZING! It’s like when they play the pieces, you can sorta feel emotions running through your body. Distant Worlds’ a good name for the concert, with the pieces taking you far away to a fantasy-like world. My fav pieces were: To Zanarkand! Liberi Fatali! Fisherman’s horizon! Memoro de la Stono! And of course, One-winged Angel! Omg, im gonna listen to them again, now.

Lol, Nobuo was funny! He went to join the choir for one-winged angel and was shaking as he sang lol. think he referred to the scores he hid under his slippers too. XD

Ok, now Im glad that I kept this cloud skin. cos FF just rocks. :)
Jim Tan signs off.
10:08 PM