What the. I got double-burned. Cos of interclass basketball. Fine, im more fortunate than jack, who got triple-burned cos of camp. xp


Interclass bball was held over 2 days, with classes clashing on courts. This being a CECC organized event, all the reps had to attend. Haha, interclass bball was fun. You should see all those sick moves the bballers did. How I wish I can have skills like those lol. anyway, other than the basic running of events, I was assigned the role of a photographer and events recorder too. Ran around with cam, snapping and tiring my arms and legs out. Haha, saw wan jing’s yfc group there. Was quite surprised they know about our interclass bball, which I thought wasn’t that widely publicized. But it was ok. Have to thank them for putting in lotsa effort in selling drinks to our players and other rafflesians! Really really thanks a lot! Knew you’al had to bear with the hot sun and err many bad attitudes… =( Sry bout those! I know the business at ri wasn’t that good too, so… thanks for all the dedication, effort and time put in. Appreciate it lots.


So, I took about 40+ photos on the first day. I went back and thought it was too little. And… the next day, I went home with 160+. Wth. As I was going around helping out, I got some chances to shoot hoops. And yay, still had some of the bball feel in me, and could still shoot okay. But my ballhandling’s like some crap now. =( Haha pleasant afternoons, spent watching batchmates playing bball together.


Haha. Ryan, another council guy, refing the matches. Really good job done over the two days!



Also, on the first day of bball, I had to stay till the evening cos of ayg flagbearing. Got chosen by the tnf pple to attend. It wasn’t that bad haha, just that several tnf exco pple didn’t turn up when they should. So it was some ceremony held at our main atrium, where the deputy minister and chef de mission of yog handed the Singapore flag to team Singapore, with ting wen as the representative. There were performances and speeches and food. Lol free dinner x). Was glad to see so many national team sportsmen there, as they are the ones who are going to strive their hardest for our country, and bring glory to our nation… This reminds me of what the minister said, about sportsmen needing to develop positive attitudes and strengthen their character. So I urge all sportsmen do so, and not become arrogant snobs, who look down on others. However good you may be, still, be nice, treat others kindly and respect everyone you meet, from deputy prime ministers, to photographers, to volunteers selling bubble tea to you. :)
Jim Tan signs off.
10:50 AM