Argh my brain is pretty painful now. And Im not sure why.
Cos of a tiring day?
Cos of a tiring week?
Cos Jack's hiking?
Cos I'm busy and bored at the same time?
Cos everything's cramming my brain?
Cos I'm blogging after >2 months?

Ok. I really don't know.

Well, it has been fun recently though.

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY! (i said this on 1st Sep) Thank you so much for all the care, concern, hard work, dedication and time you have placed on us! Haha, I admire you teachers, and am truly very glad to be a student of some of you. You have been a great positive influence to me, and I really aprreciate it. :D

Haha, teachers day with 4R was absolute fun. The day didnt start very well, with me forgetting the year head's presents, and having to return home to retrieve them. I still made it to school in time, so yea, teachers day luck, they call it. xD haha, so the day started with class celebrations! with Ms Huang! haha she got some weird gifts. everyone took out their food and drinks and poom, we've got a whole pile. I dont know what happened after that. people started playing stuff and chatted and wishing teachers and telling jokes and so on! lol, and some smart people got nuggets and onions rings from rj! haha.

then we went to the hall for teachers day programmes. em this years one was ok... "Resort @ BoraBora". the programmes were done quite last minute i heard. there was even some RE presentation which is quite unsuitable for such a joyous occasion. others like videos, singing and games with teachers were alright. Haha, the emcees did well though. thought they were quite a highlight in the programme! (wx lol)

after school was a bit of dota. haha played a few games, and I won 1 out of 3 with the class. haha im not exactly good, but still good enough to own several newer players. xD but of course the "wcg players" treated players of my level like dirt, and proceeded to "clean us up." a walk in the park for the pros.

Huanie's drawing!

Lame Club! lol i came up with this.

(note the crutches)











Haha on the actual teacher's day eve, was a gathering with 601 pple! Though we didnt do much other then eat and play games (simple ones and the arcade) and walk around and paste post-its and talk and talk and talk, I still think I enjoyed myself somehow. If it was a normal day out for me alone, I would have totally regretted the whole day. But then this was with 601. its different. Haha, havent seen many of them for so so long, and so its interesting and makes me happy. :D

Haha, those who tagged along, there are moments when we didnt know what to do exactly, but we still always had fun deciding what to do. even when we didnt talk physically, I felt that we did... er mentally. smthg like telepathy. cos its been said that true friends can meet, not say a word, and leave feeling that it was the best conversation they had ever had. so... thank you for sticking close!

Haha, that might not have been the best date, so some had to leave earlier. but its ok i guess, at least you turned up! :) Ok, this is making me look forward to the next one. hopefully more pple can make it, and if its after the Os, its definitely going to be much better!

Us waiting for wx's treat, supposedly.
Jim Tan signs off.
11:49 PM