omg. I cant believe there is still traffic (however little) on this site! xp

Manymanymany things happened since my last post, and i dont know which to rant about. Im just going to select randomly and only those that are more recent. Haha theres a reason why this is my blog right. Lets see... how about new moon with p760s? lol.

Arg who directed that movie... I thought it wasnt as good as twilight... Fine, it was even close to the first one. And considering twilight wasnt that great too... you get it. The movie had me bored for ~90% of it. It's not like i need action, but the movie was slow and featured bella's screams, emo-talk and emo-acts. :( And whats worse is that I've read the book, so everything seems predictable and in comparison, really lacking in substance. I kept looking at my watch and saw pple smsing in the theatre. Well, at least it was fun talking to the p760s! haha good company is the cure for a not-so-good movie. And after that, we all went to the ME to ME. haha after this, I can't wait for tmr! :D


A few days before that, was a picnic with the planeteers. Supposedly. Wanted to see those amazing pple again, but realised I've got things before and after that, and could only stay for a while. xp sry guys. I'll see you next year! we're the heroes! lol. :) So, I went to zw's house instead. haha the surprise wasnt that much of one. it was a little awkward, but i was really glad to see everyone again. like really. haha maybe no one knew then, but i was silently recalling the times while watching everything happen. yep, brain tends to work more when im tight-lipped. oh well, even with the lack of convo, i enjoyed the evening and catching up with everyone! thank you pj char ruth zw and family! :D

I'm feeling very random now. And after watching new moon and listening to Mayday's 夜访吸血鬼, I shall write about why vampires are sad creatures, according to the lyrics. I dont know anything about the existence of these creatures, but lets just assume they are real for the sake of my randomness. :P The song is sung from a (humane) vampire's perspective and through this you get to know how tough it is for him.

"I am filled with sadness yet I cant tear, I become irritated and tired but I can never sleep. All I can do is dwell among humans for all the days and nights, and the days and nights to come. I am a bat, but I cant lift my feet off the ground, trapped on the streets eternally. I fight the urge every second and every moment. It seems like all I am made for is to hunt, like I'm inflicted with some curse. I see people I love pass away, and the things I love wear out and forgotten. I am neither blessed with an angel's purity nor do I wield a demon's decisiveness. I am robbed of my ability to age and wither, so why am I still given the beauty of memories and thought?"

Okay randomness ends here. And soon the year too. Now this post. :)
Jim Tan signs off.
5:18 PM